When it comes to style and fashion, it is significant that your whole body should look well-maintained and groomed. It not only makes you appear stunning but also gives you the confidence to win the world! Nails are one of the most major parts of looking clean and sleek. We are not just talking about putting on great nail polishes, but also keeping them in shape and style.
There are different shapes and styles you can carry to look elegant. The style can depend on your personal choice, or you can carry something as per the occasion you are about to hit. If you are looking for options, we are here to help. Check out these nail shape styles and learn how to achieve them, using simple steps!
Oval Shaped Nails
The oval-shaped nails have to be one of the most favourite styles of Indian girls. While most of us naturally have oval nails, others try to attain it, since they go with everything and anything you sport.
- To achieve the look, take your nail cutter and cut off the sharp edges slightly.
- Then take the nail buffer, and file around the sides. Repeat until you get an egg-like shape.
- Lastly, clean the cuticles and you’re done.
Ballerina Shaped Nails
If you’re a fan of an edgier look, the ballerina nails are for you! The name comes from ballerina slippers. If you imagine the shoes, you will notice conical shape that ends with a flat surface in the front. Many celebs and fashionistas are crazy about this nail shape. Here’s how to get it:
- Clean your cuticles and push them up for the maximum room.
- Leaving the bottom section, file your nail just at the sides.
- Do go overboard with filing, keep it subtle.
- Once done, cut the front portion to align it and file a bit.
Almond Shaped Nails
Another simple and soft looking nail style for those who love the minimalistic appearance. If you’re an office-goer and want to carry something low-key, the almond-shaped nail will do absolute justice with your formal wear.
- Begin by finding the centre point at the tip of the nail.
- Mark it and then move on to shape both sides with a nail buffer.
- This step will to make a peak at the centre point.
- Lastly smoothen it out, to avoid any sharp edges.
Stiletto Shaped Nails
Mood swings are common for women, that’s why we need different styles of dresses (why to add compact to your makeup list), makeup and nails to hint how are we feeling. When you’re in a bad mood and don’t want anyone to mess around, flaunt that vibe with stiletto shaped nails.
- Clean your cuticles and push them up a little bit.
- Following the same step, find a centre point and start filing from each side to meet the point.
- Mind that excessive file may lead to nail breakage. So, until you don’t want your nails to look brittle, be gentle to achieve this edgier look.
If you liked this article, do comment on our Facebook page. Stay tuned to HerZindagi to read more such stories.