Are you tired of your curly and messy tresses? Or do you want straight hair, but can’t afford expensive salon treatments? Even using hot hair styling tools take a toll on your hair health. Here comes milk to your rescue! Milk is truly the jack of all trades when it comes to getting straight hair naturally! It contains two kinds of proteins, casein and whey, which boosts hair follicles and promotes hair growth. So, try this tried and tested milk hair mask to sort out your unmanageable mane woes.
How To Straighten Hair Naturally With Milk
- 1/3rd cup of coconut milk
- A spray bottle
- A comb
- Fill a spray bottle with coconut milk and spray it evenly on your damp hair. Make sure it touches your scalp and all your tresses are covered.
- Massage your scalp and brush your hair, untangling any curls or knots.
- Once the milk has completely soaked in, wash it off with a mild shampoo.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with cold water, so that you do not smell of milk later!
How To Make Coconut Milk At Home
Instead of buying canned coconut milk, why don’t you make your own coconut milk at home?
- 1 coconut
- 4 cups boiling water
- Pierce the 3 spots of coconut, which are present on one end of it and drain its water into a cup.
- Place the coconut in a blender and pour boiled water in it.
- Let the coconut soak hot water for a few minutes so that it gets soften.
- Blend on high until the coconut is pureed and the mixture looks milky.
- Pour the blended mixture in a muslin cloth.
- Squeeze the cloth and squeeze out the coconut milk out of it.
- Transfer the coconut milk into a storage vessel and use it in the right way.
So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and try this remedy to manage your mane better.
For more such home remedies and hair care tips, stay tuned to HerZindagi.com