Curd & Oatmeal
- 3 Tbsp Curd
- 2 Tbsp Oatmeal
- Grinde the oats and mix them with the curd.
- Apply the mix and let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Repeat the process twice a week.
Turmeric, Lemon Juice, and Milk Face Pack
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 Tbsp Milk
- Pinch Of Turmeric
- Take a glass bowl and mix the ingredients together.
- Apply the pack on your face and neck with a cotton ball and let it dry.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat this pack twice a week.
Egg And Almond Pack
- 5 Soaked Almonds Ground Into A Paste
- 1 Whole Whisked Egg
- Mix the two ingredients together and apply on the face and neck.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes and wash off with cold water.
- Repeat this pack thrice a week.
Carrot And Honey Face Pack
- 2 Boiled & Mashed Carrots
- 1 Tbsp Organic Honey
- Mix the carrot paste and honey together to make a paste.
- Apply a generous layer on the base of your neck up till the edges of your face.
- Let it sit for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Do this thrice a week.
Cucumber & Aloe Vera Face Pack
- Peeled Half Cucumber Blended Into A Paste
- 2 Tbsp Aloe Vera Gel
- Blend the two ingredients together with a spoon and make a paste.
- Apply all over and keep it for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with room temperature water.
- Repeat twice a week.
Banana & Oatmeal Face Pack
- 1 Whisked Egg
- Half Mashed Banana
- 1/8th Cup Cooked Oatmeal
- 1 Tsp Honey
- Mix the ingredients well and apply them to your face.
- Massage properly including your neck.
- Leave it on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with fresh water and do this twice a week.
Which pack are you planning to try first? Stay tuned to HerZindagi for more such homemade packs for different skin types.