This season is all about experimenting with colours, patterns, and different styles of clothes. The same goes for our mane! Yes, we love sporting braids and messy buns, but now is the time to give them a new twist. Actresses and fashion influencers have been seen flaunting many cute hairstyles off late. Among those, our favourite is an adorable bow hairstyle. Not only is it easy to make but it also looks sleek. Bow hairdos are versatile, as you can try it with bun, side braid, and ponytails. We are here with easy tutorials that will help you make three different styles of bow hairdo. Check it out!
Half-Up Hair Bow
This is the perfect style to sport with dresses and skirts. It is cute, easy, and very feminine. You can leave it plain or can accessorise with ribbons or clips to add that wow factor. Here’s what you need to do:
- Start by combing to detangle your hair. Take your pointed tail comb and part the hair horizontally. Tie off the top section with a clear elastic band.
- Vertically divide the tied hair into two equal halves.
- Now, you have to create a loop, so pick up a section on the left and create the left side of the bow. Pass the end through the elastic and let it hang downwards.
- To secure the loop pin it using bobby pins. First put a bobby pin on the top, then bottom, and lastly on the sides. Make sure all the pins are hidden underneath the bow. Repeat the same process on the right section of the hair.
- Now take a small section of hair from the strands that are hanging down and bring them up. Tuck it back down by passing through the gap.
- Pin that hair strand too at the top and at the bottom.
If you’re one of those who doesn’t like hair hanging on her neck in summers, this is the ideal hairdo for you.
- Begin by detangling your hair and making a normal ponytail. Gather all your hair on the top and tie it with a strong hair tie.
- Hold the end of your ponytail and bring it to the hair tie, in order to pass it through by creating a loop.
- Don’t pull the hair all the way through, just half. Leave the ends of your hair hanging.
- Using your hand divide the loop into two halves. Take the hanging ends of your hair and fold it back. Pass that through the existing loop, creating a knot. Secure the ends using bobby pins.
- Lastly, just spread out the loops and you’re good to go! You can also make side braids to make it look more glamourous.
Want to keep your hair open but still want a hair bow? Don’t worry this hairstyle is exactly what you need. Here’s how you can achieve this look.
- Comb thoroughly to detangle your mane. Take your pointed comb and part the hair diagonally from the crown section.
- Tie off that hair strand with a clear elastic band. Divide the tied hair strand into two equal halves.
- Pick up the left section and create a loop. Pass the end halfway through the elastic and let it hang downwards. Repeat the same process on the right section of the hair.
- Secure by placing bobby pins under the bow in a criss-cross manner.
- Now take a small section of hair from the strands that are hanging down and bring that up. Tuck it back down by passing through the elastic band and its done.
If you wish to learn more trendy hairstyles, stay tuned to HerZindagi.