It is a no brainer that fruits are loaded with nutrients that help us to stay healthy. Fruits are also beneficial when it comes to improving the skin texture of a person. Fruits are also likely to help you enjoy all the amazing benefits by applying fruits directly on the skin too.
Here, we have a really interesting DIY for you. A fruit body lotion! When you bring in all the goodness of fruits in one lotion and apply it daily on your skin, your skin stays healthy and smooth.
DIY Fruit Body Lotion
What All Do You Need?
- ½ cup of mango butter
- ¼ cup of coconut oil
- 1 tsp papaya seed oil
- 1 tsp pomegranate seed oil
- 1 tsp passion fruit seed oil
- 10 drops sweet orange essential oil
- 5 drops ylang ylang essential oil
- Storage jar
How To Prepare This Body Lotion?
1. Take mango butter and melt in a double boiler. Buy Afro Heal Organic Raw And Unrefined Mango Butter here for just INR 299. Add coconut oil too and heat on medium flame. Get Parachute Coconut Oil here at a discounted price of INR 189. As they turn liquid, keep it in the refrigerator for 10 minutes. The consistency will become perfect to be used to make a body lotion.
2. Now to this bowl, add papaya seed oil, pomegranate seed oil, sweet orange essential oil and ylang ylang essential oil. Buy StBotanica Ylang Ylang Pure Aroma Essential Oil here at a discount of INR 349.
3. Take a hand mixer and whip all the ingredients together. Soon all these ingredients will turn creamy. Take storage jars, make sure they are sterilized. Add your lotion to the jars and store in a cool and dry place.
With this simple recipe, make fruit body lotion at home. This will give your body a natural glow and a refreshing fragrance.