Plants and flowers play an important role at home. They induce positivity, liveliness and discharge oxygen into the air. However, there are some Vastu rules when it comes to placing them and how you maintain them. Here is a guide to the rules and which plants are your best bet.
1. Simulated plants are for the most part made of plastic with metal wires inside. These components are not positive, and the picture of an inert plant is what defines pessimism. So keep crisp, blossoming flowers in vases or go for low support indoor plants.
2. Fragrant plants like Champa, Chameli, Nagchampa, Bela should be in the yard or in a gallery. You can plant an orange or lemon at the passageway of your home. These will ward off bad spirits.
3. Keep a bamboo plant in your home. Keep it in a compartment with stones, 2-3 inch water, toss a coin in there (for metal component) and wrap a red string around the vase.
4. Don't keep cactus plants in your room or at your work area where you work. They can be put in a gallery.
5. Keep your cash plant in the South-east heading as it is the zone of Kuber or cash.
6. Discard old flowers after their leaves dry or petals shrivel. Anything spoiling or rotting is about death and subsequently draws in negative vitality. Stay away from artificial plants inside the house.
Here Are The Lucky Charms That You Can Get For Yourself
Often used in Feng Shui, a money plant is said to produce a positive energy flow that attracts good luck and fortune. In China, it is given as a New Year gift. Just keep a check on the plant's shoot as they must always point upward for it to bring you wealth.
Aloe is a luck-bringer, ornamental and medicinal plant known by several common names including Chinese Aloe, Indian Aloe, True Aloe, Barbados Aloe, Burn Aloe, First Aid Plant, and more. It is associated with Ayurveda and Indian culture from the prehistoric period.
Orchids are meant to attract love, deepen friendships and friendships and help soothe the soul.
Also known as mother-in-law plant, whatever you call it, this plant has been deemed a good luck plant because of its ability to absorb poisonous gases from the air, removing toxins such as formaldehyde and benzene. Additionally, this healthy plant can help provide natural humidity when grouped with others.
According to Feng Shui, plants with rounded leaves bring good fortune which includes jade plants. Jade is a traditional gift given to new business owners and when placed near the entrance. It is thought to bring prosperity and success.
Rubber plants can be beneficial in any spot, but it is believed to be especially auspicious in the wealth area or even the front hall of the residence. The round leaves represent money or prosperity.
For more on plants and home decor, stay tuned to HerZindagi.