Lace your cakes, shakes, churros or muffins with white chocolate ganache and savour the divine taste. Check out a simple recipe to make the bakery-style white chocolate ganache.
White Chocolate Ganache Recipe Card
Make white chocolate ganache right at home and enjoy the scrumptious flavour of white chocolate and vanilla. Read on to know our step by step recipe.
- Total Time :
- 25 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- 4 Tablespoons Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Milk Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Corn Floor
- 250-300 ml Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1/2 Tablespoon Vanilla Essence
- Step 1
- In a sauce pan, add sugar, milk powder and corn flour and mix them all together.
- Step 2
- Then gradually add milk and keep whisking.
- Step 3
- Make sure that there are no lumps in the mixture.
- Step 4
- Put on a low lame and heat the mixture while whisking it continuously.
- Step 5
- Once a thick creamy texture is achieved, add the butter and mix.
- Step 6
- Lastly, add the vanilla essence and give everything a final mix and you're done!
- Step 7
- Enjoy this amazing, creamy and luscious white chocolate ganache with your cake, muffin or churros.