Most people have a special corner in their hearts for momos today. You get them in every corner of most of your respective cities. But this Valentine's Day how about making chocolate momos restaurant style at home and make the love of you life drool? It is the perfect dish to celebrate the Chocolate Day on February 9 and nothing complicated that your folks at home may suspect (in case they do not know about your special person yet). If nothing else, prepare this sweet indulgence for yourself!
How To Make It
- Just make the dough using flour, oil and little water and let it sit for a few minutes.
- Make the stuffing using dark chocolate and some nuts if you like.
- Make balls from the dough and make small discs.
- Add the stuffing in the middle of all discs, wrap them well and deep fry.
- Do not think about the calories, make this your cheat day.
Chocolate Momos Recipe Card
Super easy to make, this recipe is perfect for Chocolate Day celebrations.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Kishori Sud
- 11/4 Tbsp Semolina
- 1 1/4 Cup Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- Water As Per Requirement
- 3/4 Cup Chopped Dark Chocolate
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Nuts Of Your Choice
- Oil For Deep Frying
- Step 1
- Mix together the flour, salt and little oil to make the dough and keep adding water little by little to make the dough soft. Set it aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Step 2
- Meanwhile, mix together the dark chocolate and nuts.
- Step 3
- Now make small discs from the dough and stuff each with a good amount of the stuffing. Stick the edges together with water greased fingers so that the edges stick together and seal well.
- Step 4
- Heat the oil for deep frying and ease in the momos, cooking them on low flame for around 7 minutes or until they become brown and crisp. Make 2-3 at a time.
- Step 5
- Once all are done, spread them out on a kitchen towel in a plate to get rid of access oil.
- Step 6
- Take a bowl, place the momos in it and pour some chocolate syrup or melted chocolate with a few chocolate shavings and serve with love.