Paneer pakora is a popular snack that most of us like to have on some special occasions, tea time, or on the days when we want to have something delicious. This melt-in-mouth pakora, made with the Indian cottage cheese or paneer along with regular spices, is all you on the rainy days of the monsoon. Let’s see how to make this piping hot, crispy-on-the-outside yet soft-on-the-inside stuffed paneer pakora.
How To Make Stuffed Paneer Pakora?
- First, began by cutting the paneer into thick cubes and put it aside on a plate
- Now, start preparing the batter by taking a bowl and adding gram flour, rice flour, salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala, Kasuri methi leaves, ajwain, finely green chili, grated ginger, and chopped coriander leaves.
- Add some water to the ingredients and mix well.
- The batter should be in a coating consistency.
- Heat the oil for deep frying the pakoras
- Now take one paneer slice and coat it from one on the side with batter, add green chutney on the uncoated side, and put another paneer slice on top of it and coat it from outside.
- Once this paneer sandwich is completely coated, gently put it in the hot oil and fry from both sides.
- Strain the pakora once it has turned slightly brown.
- Transfer it to a plate and serve with some green chutney.
For Making Green Chutney
- In a blending, jar adds coriander leaves, green chilies, ginger, garlic, salt, and water then blends it to make a smooth consistency.
Stuffed Paneer Pakora Recipe Card
Stuffed Paneer Pakora is a great option for tea time snacks.
- Total Time :
- 20 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Archana Kasana
- 1cup of Gram Flour
- 2 tbsp Rice Flour
- 1tsp Salt
- 1sp Red Chilli Powder
- Pinch of Turmeric Powder
- 1tsp Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1tsp Kasuri Methi Leaves
- ½ tsp Ajwain
- 3 Finely Chopped Green Chilli
- 1-inch Grated Ginger
- Chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1Cup Water
- Step 1
- In a plate cut the paneer into thick cubes.
- Step 2
- In a bowl prepare the batter by mixing all the ingredients.
- Step 3
- Take the paneer slice and put the green chutney on it, top it up with another paneer slice and coat the sandwich.
- Step 4
- Deep fry the paneer sandwich and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Step 5
- Transfer it to a plate and serve hot.