Chocolate phirnis are prepared with a twist of jaggery, nuts, and cocoa and are super delicious sweets. These go well along with festive dinners and serve as the perfect dessert. Here's a recipe to make these amazing chocolate frozen phirnis.
Chocolate Frozen Phirni Recipe Card
Experience the delicious spin of chocolate along with the heavenly flavours of cardamom, jaggery and cashews with Chocolate froze phirnis.
- Total Time :
- 60 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 45 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- 1 Litres Milk
- 100gms Ghee
- 200gms Grated Mawa(dry fruits)
- 150gm Jaggery
- 100gms Cashew Nuts
- 1gm Cardamom Powder
- 50gms Rice Powder
- 50gms Cocoa Powder
- Crushed Pistachios And Pomegranate Seeds For Garnishig
- Step 1
- Pour the milk in a pan and heat it on a low flame while stirring constantly for 20 minutes.
- Step 2
- Next add rice powder and stir for 5 minutes.
- Step 3
- Now add ghee, mawa, jaggery powder and cocoa powder and keep heating the mixture on a low flame.
- Step 4
- After 8 minutes, add cardamom powder and cashews and then stir again for 5 minutes.
- Step 5
- Now on a medium flame, stir for 5 minutes and let the mixture thicken.
- Step 6
- At last, pour this mixture into a medium sized mould and put it in the freezer at 18 degrees, until frozen.
- Step 7
- After taking out the phirnis from the freezer, garnish them with pistachios and pomegranate seeds and voila!