There is nothing like sitting in the evening with a cup of tea and munching into crispy yummy toasties! Are you unaware of the concept of toasties? Well, that is what we are here for! Toasties, sometimes also called naked sandwiches are a trend right now on every cooking page! This is because they are easy to make and absolutely delicious!
This recipe of a cheese pepper toastie can be prepared within minutes with just a few basic ingredients!
How To Make Cheese Pepper Toastie?
- Take a bowl and mix together the grated cheese, salt and pepper, and bell peppers.
- To this mixture, add sweet corn, chillies and coriander leaves.
- Mix this well so all the ingredients combine.
- Take your bread pieces and apply the mixture on one side.
- Place the bread slices on a baking tray and bake them at 180 degrees for ten minutes.
- Take your tray out and munch into these crunchy toasties!
Cheese Pepper Toastie Recipe Card
Try this yummy recipe of crunchy cheese pepper toastie and pair it perfectly with your tea time!
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Riddhi Kaushik
- 1 Cup Processed Cheese
- ½ Cup Finely Chopped Bell Peppers
- ¼ Cup Sweet Corn
- 4 Chopped Chillies
- 10 Chopped Coriander Leaves
- Salt And Pepper To Taste
- 3-4 Drops Of Olive Oil
- Step 1
- The first step requires you to take a bowl and add the cheese and bell peppers.
- Step 2
- Add salt and pepper to it. Make sure you add less salt considering that the cheese already has salt in it.
- Step 3
- Add the corn, coriander leaves and chillies.
- Step 4
- Give this mixture a good mix till it all combines well.
- Step 5
- Scoop the mixture and apply it to one side of the bread. Do this with 5 slices of bread.
- Step 6
- Take an oven tray and grease it well with olive oil.
- Step 7
- Place the bread slices on the tray and bake them at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Step 8
- Take the toasties out and enjoy them hot with a cup of tea/coffee!