Among all the soya bean recipes, this super easy soya bean manchurian dish will always remain at the top spot, because it tastes fabulous, just like any other manchurian recipes. For mothers, who want to serve something nutritious and scrumptious to her family, this dish is can’t-go-wrong meal option. And so, we have got this extremely simple, protein-rich recipe that you can make today for lunch at home. Your kids are going to lick their fingers while eating soya bean manchurian and finish it in no time. But before you start dreaming about it, don’t forget to take note of the recipe below.
Soya Bean Manchurian Recipe Card
Soya bean manchurian, a simple protein-rich recipe that you can make for the lunch time at home.
- Total Time :
- 40 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 25 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Main Course
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- 1 tablespoon of corn flour
- 1 tablespoon of soy sauce
- 2-3 tablespoons of red chilli sauce
- ½ cup of tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon of chilli vinegar
- 1 cup of soya chunks
- finely chopped 5-8 cloves garlic
- 2-3 inch finely chopped ginger
- 2 diced onions
- 1 finely sliced onion
- 1 sliced capsicum
- 3-4 finely chopped green chillies
- 1 chopped spring onion
- 1-2 large spoon of oil
- salt to taste
- Step 1
- Take your soya bean chunks and soak in ½ cup of water until it becomes soft.
- Step 2
- Now start making gravy. Take a mixing bowl, add all the sauces and corn flour together, mix well, and keep aside.
- Step 3
- Heat a wok on medium flame, pour 1 large tablespoon of oil. Add finely chopped garlic, ginger and green chillies. Sauté until they change colour and becomes soft.
- Step 4
- Also, add finely chopped spring onions and sauté for a few seconds. Now add more vegetables, onions, and capsicum. Sauté them all together for 5-7 minutes.
- Step 5
- Add in the sauce mixture into the wok and cook until it turns thick. Cover with the lid and leave.
- Step 6
- Take your soya balls, squeeze out all the water. Then add cornflour and mix both well.
- Step 7
- In another wok, add oil and let it heat for 1-2 minutes. Lightly fry soya chunks.
- Step 8
- Directly add into the gravy and mix well until the chunks are well coated into the gravy.
- Step 9
- Cook all together for 5-7 minutes in low heat. Keep stirring in between.
- Step 10
- Add salt and mix well. Turn off the heat, and garnish with chopped spring onions. Serve hot with Hakka noodles or fried rice.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com