No matter if we are working from home or rushing towards the office, one thing that will hardly change is dealing with a busy morning. While you want to take care of your health, you also don’t want to be running late to the office. Hence, you need a breakfast recipe that takes no time to prepare and can also give you the much-needed boost until your next meal. Scrambled tofu is exactly what you want. Check out the easy recipe.
How To Make Scrambled Tofu?
- Dry your tofu using a clean cloth or paper towel.
- Place a heavy skillet on top and keep it aside to drain the remaining water.
- Meanwhile, prepare your sauce. In a bowl add all your spices, garlic powder, ground cumin, chilli powder, and turmeric. Set aside.
- Take a pan, place it on the stove. Once hot, add oil.
- Also, add onions, pepper and chillies.
- Season with a pinch of salt. Sauté until cooked.
- Take your tofu, scramble it well using a fork.
- Add tofu to the pan and sauté along with your veggies.
- Then add sauce, and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- Once done, serve in a plate and enjoy.
Scrambled Tofu Recipe Card
Scrambled tofu is a simple and quick recipe that can be relished during the busy morning!
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- 1 Bowl Tofu
- ¼ Thinly Sliced Onion
- ½ Thinly Sliced Red Pepper
- 1 Finely Chopped Green Chilli
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- ½ Teaspoon Chili Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon
- Oil To Cook
- Salt To Taste
- Step 1
- Use a cloth to dry tofu and place under a heavy utensil to drain its water.
- Step 2
- Keep aside and prepare your sauce. In a bowl add all your spices, and then set it aside.
- Step 3
- Place a pan on the stove on medium heat.
- Step 4
- Add oil and later your vegetables.
- Step 5
- Cook well and then add scrambled tofu.
- Step 6
- Sauté along with veggies. Add prepared sauce.
- Step 7
- Cook for another 5-7 minutes and serve in a plate.