Christmas is just around the corner and here is a delicious recipe of oatmeal choco chip cookies that all, young and old, love. Serve it with a glass of milk, and do not forget to leave some for Santa on Christmas Eve!
How To Go About It-
- Throw and whisk the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Combine the butter and sugar in the bowl of your mixer and beat together until mixed well.
- Add the egg and vanilla to the batter.
- Mix until combined.
- Add the flour mixture and mix on low until almost incorporated.
- Add the oats and chocolate chips. Mix until combined.
- Scoop that batter with a small ice cream scoop.
- Roll into balls and bake at 375F for 8-10 minutes. It never hurts to add a few chocolate chips on top of each cookie. This way you’ll have nice spots of chocolate peeking out of each cookie.
Your cookies are done when the edges start to brown. The centers will not be raw but they aren’t fully set either.
Bake Oatmeal Choco Chip Cookies For Those Christmas Feels Recipe Card
With Christmas being around the corner, here’s a recipe you all need, oatmeal choco chip cookies!
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Mahima Girotra
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- ⅓ Cup Granulated Sugar
- ½ Cup Unsalted Butter
- 1 Egg
- ½ tbps Baking Soda
- 2 tbps Vanilla Extract
- ⅔ Cup Light Brown Sugar
- ½ tbps Salt
- 1 ½ Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Choco Chips
- Step 1
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour and baking soda; set aside.
- Step 2
- Combine the butter with both sugars; beat on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Step 3
- Reduce speed to low; add the salt, vanilla, and eggs. Beat until well mixed, about 1 minute.
- Step 4
- Add flour mixture; mix until almost combined.
- Step 5
- Stir in the oats and chocolate chips. Chill dough for one hour overnight.
- Step 6
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Step 7
- Use a small ice cream scooper (two tablespoons) to drop heaping tablespoon-size balls of dough about 2 inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Step 8
- Bake until cookies are golden around the edges, but still soft in the center, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Step 9
- Remove from the oven, and let cool on a baking sheet for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Step 10
- Transfer to a wire rack, and let cool completely.
- Step 11
- The cookies are ready to be served hot and fresh!