Make chicken korma at home using boneless chicken and in a healthier way with lighter ingredients for cooking a scrumptious dinner meal.
Healthier Version Of Chicken Korma With Boneless Chicken Recipe Card
Make a healthier version of beloved chicken korma for dinner using this very easy recipe.
- Total Time :
- 60 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 45 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Main Course
- Kishori Sud
- 500 gms chicken breasts cut into desired chunks
- 40 gms curd
- 1 tsp oiliv oil
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 chopped onions
- 3 tbsp cream
- An inch of ginger grated
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp korma curry paste
- Coriander chopped for garnishing.
- Step 1
- In a bowl, marinate the chicken pieces with yogurt and season with salt and a pinch of turmeric. Keep it in the refrigerator overnight or for minimum 30 minutes.
- Step 2
- Take a non-stick saucepan and heat some oil. Add the ginger, garlic, onions and saute for 5 minutes.
- Step 3
- Add 2-3 caps of water, cover with a lid and let it cook until the onions start browning.
- Step 4
- Now, add the curry paste and cook for 3 minutes.
- Step 5
- Add 350 ml water and bring it to boil. Lower the heat and cook without the lid for 10 minutes on simmer.
- Step 6
- Once the water content becomes half, remove from the pan. Use a hand blender and blend the content to make it smooth.
- Step 7
- Now, add in the chicken, the cream and the sugar, and cook until the chicken becomes tender.
- Step 8
- Season with the coriander and some garam masala if you wish and serve with rice.