If you are bored with your usual vanilla and chocolate cakes, then this recipe of orange cake. This is super easy to make and extremely delicious. Try to make this at home and trust me, everyone will keep asking you the recipe.
- To make this, start by preheating the ven at 180 degrees and grease a cake tin.
- Now, beat the egg in a bowl.
- Add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the the batter into the cake tin and bake it for 40 minutes.
- Now, let the cake cool down and serve.
Orange Cake Recipe Card
Try this delicious orange flavoured cake and we are sure that you will love it.
- Total Time :
- 50 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 40 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Bhavishya Bir
- 3 Large Eggs
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- 1 1/3 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ Tsp Baking Powder
- 2/3 Cup Salted Butter
- 1 Large Orange (Juice And Zest)
- Step 1
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease a round cake tin.
- Step 2
- Now, add the eggs and sugar in a large bowl. Beat them until soft and fluffy.
- Step 3
- Sift in the flour along with the baking powder. Stir well.
- Step 4
- Pour melted butter into the saucepan.
- Step 5
- Now, add orange juice and zest to the batter. Mix well.
- Step 6
- Pour the batter into the cake tin and bake for 40 minutes.
- Step 7
- Now, allow the cake to completely and serve.