Due to work and hectic schedule, most of us hardly get time to cook healthy meals for ourselves in the morning. All we want is something quick yet easy-to-make to begin our day. Nothing can be better than a breakfast recipe that is filling, takes less effort to make and most importantly, energising. If you are looking for something similar, we recommend you try peanut butter oatmeal.
How To Prepare Peanut Butter Oatmeal?
- Place a saucepan on the stove on medium heat.
- Add water and salt, and bring it to boil.
- Add oats and cook the mixture for 3-5 minutes.
- Transfer oatmeal to the serving bowl and add peanut butter, honey, flaxseed, cinnamon and, your favourite fruit.
- Once done, enjoy hot with morning tea.
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Recipe Card
Peanut butter oatmeal, a simple and very energising breakfast recipe.
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 5 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- 1 Cup Oats
- 2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 2 Teaspoons Flaxseed
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Chopped Apple Or Banana
- 1 ½ Cups Water
- And ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- Step 1
- In a saucepan add salt and water and stir on medium heat.
- Step 2
- Add oats and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Step 3
- Pour in a bowl and add all the other ingredients.
- Step 4
- Serve hot with morning tea.