This is one of the most interesting and easy dishes you can prepare either entirely or even partly at home. But however you're going to go about it, we can bet that you will surely love this dish and more so in the upcoming festive season.
So, let us take a look at its recipe.
- Start by crushing and powdering some nut cookies in an electric grinder or a hand grinder. Keep processing until fine crumbs are made.
- Add some thandai mix to the cookies after adding them to another bowl. Now mix well. Next to this, add melted butter and mix nicely until it looks like sand.
- Now transfer these cookie crumbs to the glass you want to serve in and press it with a spoon against the bottom. Refrigerate for some time and then take it out for the next step.
- Take some cream cheese, saffron mix, and sugar and mix everything well. To this, add some whipping cream and whisk until stiff peaks are formed.
- After that, add the thandai mix and give it all a good mix. Now take the cooled cookie crumb glasses and add half cut or full gulab jamuns.
- Finally, layer the thandai mousse and wrap the glasses to refrigerate for 2 hours. Garnish with rose petals, sliver nuts, and pistachios.
Gulab Jamun Thandai Mousse Recipe Card
Prepare this absolutely delightful recipe of gulab jamun thandai mousse this season and enjoy its mouth watering taste along with the crunchy garnish of dry fruits.
- Total Time :
- 65 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 50 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- 2 Cups Cookies
- 100g Melted Butter
- Thandai mix
- 150g Cream Cheese
- Saffron Mix
- 120g Sugar
- 2Cups Whipping Cream
- 3-4 Gulab Jamuns
- Dried Rose Petals
- Sliver Nuts
- Step 1
- Crush the cookies, add thandai mix and melted butter and mix, then store in refrigerator for sometime.
- Step 2
- Meanwhile take cheese cream, saffron and sugar and mix well.
- Step 3
- Add whipping cream and form stiff peaks with it.
- Step 4
- Next add some thandai mix and mix once more.
- Step 5
- Take cooled cookie crumbs and add gulab jamuns.
- Step 6
- Layer the thandai mousse, garnish and your dish is ready to serve!