Weekends should be made fun by relaxing, watching your favourite shows and of course, relishing some of the most scrumptious foods, such as desserts. There is hardly anything as soul-satisfying as creamy cakes that simply melts in the mouth. If you want to have something like this, try this super easy and quick-to-make cookie butter cakes recipe.
How To Make Cookie Butter Cakes?
- First things first, set your oven for preheating at 350˚F (175˚C).
- Take a microwavable bowl, and start preparing your batter.
- Add half of the cookie butter to the bowl and place it inside the oven for about 50 seconds. Keep aside.
- In another bowl, add sugar and eggs.
- Give it all a good mix using an electric mixer for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Keep doing that until the batter gets tripled in size.
- Using a spatula start bring the batter together.
- Take 12-cup muffin tin, and pour the batter in it after greasing.
- Bake in preheated oven for about 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, decorate it as you like and enjoy!
Cookie Butter Cakes Recipe Card
Cookie butter cakes, one of the easiest dessert dishes you can make using just three ingredients.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 25 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- 3 Cup Of Cookie Butter
- ½ Cup Sugar
- 5 Eggs
- Step 1
- Preheat oven at 350˚F (175˚C).
- Step 2
- In a microwavable bowl, add cookie butter.
- Step 3
- Bake in the oven for about 50 seconds and keep aside.
- Step 4
- In another bowl, add sugar and eggs, Mix using an electric mixer for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Step 5
- Take 12-cup muffin tin, grease it and then pour the batter.
- Step 6
- Keep inside the oven for about 10-15 minutes.
- Step 7
- Add chocolate chips and enjoy!