No matter no scrumptious the main course is, a dinner party can never be considered over without a great dessert. Nothing can be better than something packed with flavours and nutritional value, such as cinnamon sugar sticks.
How To Make Cinnamon Sugar Sticks?
- Take a mixing bowl, add softened cream cheese, and cinnamon sugar.
- Beat together to make a smooth paste.
- Take your prepared bread dough and knead it a couple of times.
- Break into 6-10 parts and then stretch using your hands.
- Spread the paste on the breadsticks.
- Brush with melted butter and bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Take out and dust with cinnamon powder.
Cinnamon-Sugar Sticks Recipe Card
Cinnamon sugar sticks are super easy desserts that can be relished post-dinner.
- Total Time :
- 25 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- 1/2 Cup Softened Cream Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Cinnamon Sugar
- 1 Bowl Prepared Breadstick Dough
- ½ Cup Melted Butter
- ½ Tablespoon Cinnamon Powder
- Step 1
- Beat softened cream cheese and cinnamon sugar in a mixing bowl.
- Step 2
- Mix to make a thick paste.
- Step 3
- Take prepared bread dough and knead 4-5 times.
- Step 4
- Twist and stretch to make long sticks using your hands.
- Step 5
- Spread the softened cream cheese, and cinnamon sugar paste on the breadsticks.
- Step 6
- Brush with melted butter.
- Step 7
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes.
- Step 8
- Lastly, dust with cinnamon powder.