Preparing an amazing and healthy Roasted Bell Pepper and Black Olive Pasta Salad is a classic way to impress your guests and kids! However, if you don't know how to make it, fret not, here's an easy recipe for you.
Roasted Bell Pepper and Black Olive Pasta Salad Recipe Card
This scrumptious and healthy recipe by Del Monte will surely be loved by your kids.
- Total Time :
- 50 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 35 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Meenu Solanki
- 225 gms Del Monte whole wheat Penne Rigate
- 200 gms ripe tomatoes
- 1 cup Del Monte black olives sliced
- fresh Mozzarella
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp Del Monte extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Step 1
- Preheat oven to 200 C. Line a baking sheet with foil. Coat the bell pepper with some olive oil and place it on the baking sheet. Put the baking sheet in oven and allow the bell pepper to roast for 40 minutes, rotating them halfway through baking. Once the skin is charred on all sides and the bell peppers are soft, remove from oven. You could also roast bell pepper on the gas, like you roast eggplants. When cool to touch, peel skin off and chop into thin strips.
- Step 2
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water, according to the directions on the package. Drain well and allow to cool.
- Step 3
- Place the pasta in a bowl and add the tomatoes (you can broil the tomatoes for that extra grilled touch in the pasta salad along with the bell pepper), black olives, mozzarella, chopped roasted bell pepper.
- Step 4
- For the dressing, combine the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper in a food processor until you get a smooth paste. You can also whisk by hand.
- Step 5
- Pour the dressing over the pasta, add parmesan and parsley, and mix well.
- Step 6
- Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap, refrigerate and serve later.
Did you like this article ?
Your skin and body like you are unique. While we have taken all measures to ensure that the information provided in this article and on our social media channels is credible and expert verified, we recommend you consult a doctor or your dermatologist before trying a home remedy, quick hack or exercise regime. For any feedback or complaint, reach out to us at email@example.com