Are you someone who indulges in healthy eating to pamper your body but your taste buds seek pampering as well? A foodie on a diet is the saddest combination ever! Not anymore, because we are here to share a recipe with you that will please your diet regime as well as your taste buds!
A cauliflower-based pizza might sound a little weird but once you make it you will wonder why no one told you about this before. Apart from being healthy to eat and yummy to taste, it is easy to make as well! Making this pizza is no rocket science, all you need is boiled cauliflower and eggs to make the crust and your favourite toppings for the pizza! So go get yourself a cauliflower and some cheese because today you are going to indulge in a healthy binge!
Cauliflower Base Pizza Recipe Card
This recipe is healthy but will give you the satisfaction of having a yummy pizza!
- Total Time :
- 65 min
- Preparation Time :
- 40 min
- Cooking Time :
- 25 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Main Course
- Riddhi Kaushik
- 350 Grams Cauliflower
- 250 Grams Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Egg
- Salt To Taste
- ½ Tsp Oregano
- ½ Tsp Chili Flakes
- ½ Tsp Oil
- ½ Bowl Of Chopped Capsicum
- ½ Bowl Of Chopped Olives And Jalapenos
- 3 Tbsp Pizza Sauce
- Step 1
- Take the cauliflower and boil it. Once it has softened, turn off the heat and mash the cauliflower.
- Step 2
- After the cauliflower is mashed properly, scoop it all on a muslin cloth and squeeze out the excess water. This is a very crucial step and will determine the structure of the crust.
- Step 3
- Take a bowl and add the mashed cauliflower, 200 grams of cheese, salt to taste, oregano, and chili flakes. To this, add one egg and mix thoroughly.
- Step 4
- Take a handful of the mixture and flatten it on your palms. Don’t be too rough with it since it is very delicate.
- Step 5
- Take an oven tray and grease it with oil. Place the flattened mixture on it.
- Step 6
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees and then place the tray inside. Let the crust bake for 15 minutes.
- Step 7
- Take the base out, spread the pizza sauce on it, and add a generous amount of mozzarella cheese. Top it up with some capsicums, olives and jalapenos. You can add any topping of your choice.
- Step 8
- Place this in the oven and bake for another 8 minutes.
- Step 9
- Take it out, slice your pizza and serve while it is still hot!