Not everyone is a fan of eating cheese toast, and finger sandwiches when they are hungry. Some people crave sweet foods after their hectic job. One can not have doughnuts or brownies daily. Instead try something healthy and equally scrumptious, such as caramelised nuts.
How To Make Caramelised Nuts?
- Begin by heating a pan on the stove.
- Add walnut, butter and sugar.
- Using a spatula, keep stirring the mixture.
- On the other hand, place parchment paper in a tray.
- Once the sugar melts, transfer the mixture to the tray. Without wasting time, use two spatulae and stir the mixture to caramelise walnuts.
- Lastly, serve and enjoy with a banana.
Caramelised Nuts Recipe Card
Caramelised nuts is a simple snack recipe that one can eat between meals.
- Total Time :
- 20 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- 1 Cup Walnut
- ¼ Cup White Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
- Step 1
- Heat a pan on the stove.
- Step 2
- Add butter, sugar and walnut.
- Step 3
- Cook for 5 minutes, until the sugar is melted.
- Step 4
- Transfer it to a tray with parchment paper lining.
- Step 5
- Using two spatulas, stir the mixture well to caramelise the nuts.
- Step 6
- Serve with a banana and enjoy.