The weekend is here, and it’s time to relax and soothe our body and mind in the best way possible. Other than hitting the bed with the cosiest pillows, we need scrumptious food to satisfy our hunger pangs. Ordering from outside can be expensive and unhealthy, instead, go for something that you can relish without compromising your well-being. The simple dessert recipe of sponge cake in a mug is all you need to make your weekends better!
How To Make Sponge Mug Cake?
- Take a medium-size bowl, add all-purpose flour, baking powder, sugar, melted butter, milk, vanilla essence, and salt.
- Give it all a good mix.
- Take a microwavable coffee mug and pour your batter in it.
- Place the cup inside the microwave.
- Set your microwave on high power (800 watts).
- Remove it let the cup sit for a minute.
- Add some chocolate chips and enjoy!
Sponge Mug Cake Recipe Card
Sponge cup cake, a simple dessert recipe you can enjoy on weekends!
- Total Time :
- 7 min
- Preparation Time :
- 2 min
- Cooking Time :
- 5 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- 4 Tablespoons
- All Purpose Flour
- ½ Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- ½ Tablespoon Melted Butter
- 4 Tablespoons Milk
- ¼ Teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- A Pinch Of Salt
- Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Step 1
- Take a medium-size bowl and all the ingredients.
- Step 2
- Mix and pour the batter in a microwavable coffee mug.
- Step 3
- Place it inside the microwave and set it on 800 watts.
- Step 4
- Take it out, keep it for a minute.
- Step 5
- Add chocolate chips and enjoy your sponge mug cake!