Potato is an easily available vegetable and in this case, ingredient, which can be used to make several face packs at an affordable price at the convenience of your home. Why use a potato? Well simply because it helps you get rid of ugly spots, marks, and blemishes. It also reduces the inflammation which some bruises and rashes case. They help a lot in reducing puffy eyes and oh yes the most important one, delays the signs of ageing.
Potato And Lemon Face Mask For Glowing Skin
- 2 teaspoons potato juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon honey (optional)
- Mix the potato, lemon juice and honey to the mixture and blend well.
- Apply it all over your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
Do this every alternate day as it helps remove excess oil, opens up the clogged pores, and tones the skin.
Potato Face Pack For Skin Whitening
- 3 tablespoons potato juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Mix the potato juice with honey and apply to your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes and then wash it off.
Do this daily for best results as the honey moisturises your skin and keeps it soft and supple, while the potato juice is acidic and contains natural skin bleaching agents.
Potato And Tomato Face Mask For Acne
View this post on Instagram
- 1 tablespoon potato juice or pulp
- 1 tablespoon tomato juice or pulp
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Mix the potato, tomato pulp and honey into a smooth mixture.
- Apply it evenly on your face, focusing on the affected area.
Do this once a day until the acne vanishes.
Potato And Rice Flour Face Pack For Pigmentation
- 1 teaspoon potato juice
- 1 teaspoon rice flour
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (optional)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Mix all the ingredients into a thick paste.
- Apply it on your face and neck and leave it to dry.
- Use water to scrub the dry face pack gently. Clean your face thoroughly in a circular motion.
Do this twice a week.
Potato And Oatmeal Face Mask For Oily Skin
- 3 potatoes (boiled and peeled)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mash the potatoes in a bowl and in all the other ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Apply this paste on your face and leave it on for about 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
Do this twice a week.
Potato, Milk, And Glycerin Face Pack For Wrinkles
- 1 potato (grated)
- 2 tablespoons raw milk
- 3-4 drops of glycerin
- Mix all the ingredients and apply it to your face.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes or until it dries.
- Wash it off.
Apply this mask twice a week.
Potato And Turmeric Face Pack
- ½ potato (grated)
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- Add turmeric to the grated potato and mix well.
- Apply the paste to your face and neck.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes and then wash it off.
Use this pack twice to thrice a week.