- लाइफ और वीमेन
- हर वॉइस
- Web स्टोरीज
- स्लाइड शो
- HZ टीम
- Trending Now
- सब्सक्राइब करें
Her Zindagi is a Hinglish women’s website under the illustrious Dainik Jagran Group’s digital wing, Jagran New Media.
A first of its kind, Her Zindagi is a contemporary online magazine which would enable women to widen their thinking and grow in a social environment like never before. Be it 30-something mom-to-be or a 45-year old newly-wed bride, for us, these women are not just smart and confident but highly spirited and stylish!
With roughly 30 per cent women in India accessing the Internet today, Her Zindagi aims to produce the right kind of content and be available when the other 70 per cent arrives.
What’s more? Her Zindagi is a wholesome destination for today’s women where we intend to serve them with all they deserve—content that is instant, clear, tasteful and might we add, addictive with design that is quirky yet relatable. Producing sincere and verified content is our go-to mantra, be it in the form of text or multimedia. From easy-to-do beauty hacks to quick recipes, we offer our niche audience base with expert-backed content from various subjects like food, fitness, travel, wellness, fashion, beauty, parenting, education, safety, relationship and every other aspect that possibly touches a woman's life today.
For every ‘Her Zindagi’ out there #BeSmart and be with us.