Apple unveiled the most awaited phone of 2019, with iPhone fans going crazy, unable to sleep and if you saw the live YouTube cast, the comments would have made you laugh as if this launch is the only thing their lives strove for! The American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, launched the Apple iPhone 11, and also introduced the new iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Max smartphone at night. And here are some specifications you must know about along with some that social media has been having.
So, for starters, the new iPhone 11 smartphone, is a successor to the company's iPhone XR.
iPhone 11 Price In India
Apple iPhone 11 price will start at Rs. 64,900 and at $699 (roughly Rs. 50,000) in the US for the 64GB variant.
The phone will also be available in 128GB and 256GB variants which will be available for roughly Rs. 69,900, Rs. 53,600, Rs. 79,900 and Rs. 60,800.
The iPhone 11 will be made available in six colours – Purple, Green, Yellow, White, Black, and Red.
Pre-orders will open September 13 in the US and over 30 countries around the world.
Sales will begin on September 27 in India.
iPhone 11 is apparently packed with great new abilities and features, which includes the brand-new dual rear camera setup, Dolby Atmos support, Spatial Audio, and improved battery life. As we mentioned, Apple will retain the iPhone XR and be priced at $599 which is approximately Rs. 43,100.
Specifications of iPhone 11
- It has a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display
- It is powered by Apple's new A13 Bionic chip which brings the “the fastest CPU” and “the fastest GPU” present in any smartphone according to the tech company.
- It runs on iOS 13 with features like dark mode, Sign in with Apple, and expanded Haptic Touch support.
- It has a dual-camera with a 12-megapixel wide-angle main shooter with f/1.8 aperture.
- Optical image stabilisation.
- A 12-megapixel secondary ultra-wide-angle shooter with f/2.4 aperture.
- 120-degree field of view.
- New camera software features include next-generation Smart HDR.
- Improved Night Mode.
- Enhanced Portrait Mode.
- The dual rear cameras support 4K video recording at 60fps.
- The front shooter on the iPhone 11 is a better version of iPhone XR.
- It has a 12-megapixel front shooter which can shoot video in 4K as well as slo-mo videos.
- It offers a wider output if you switch to the landscape mode.
According to Apple, iPhone 11 will offer “one hour more than iPhone XR” on a single charge.
Now that we are done with the heavy dose of knowledge, we would like to take you through some hilarious memes that took over the social media especially Twitter, including Malala who was subtle but... you will get it.