No matter what you eat throughout the week, the weekends should be special with some really scrumptious foods to relish. However, we know you don’t want to do an extensive recipe towards the end of the week. That’s why we bring something easy-to-make and absolutely delicious. Vegetable frittata muffins, a recipe that will not only satisfy your hunger pangs but also will be loved by your kids!
How To Make Vegetable Frittata Muffins?
- Begin by setting your oven at 350°F to preheat it.
- Also, take a nonstick muffin pan and oil it using a brush.
- For the batter, you will need a large bowl.
- Add your ingredients in it. Start by whisking the eggs.
- Then add milk, garlic, and mustard in it.
- Give it all a good mix and then add salt and pepper.
- Once done, pour just a bit of the prepared mixture into each muffin cup.
- Add a few your chopped vegetables in it.
- Then pour the remaining egg mixture on top.
- Bake for around 15 to 20 minutes and your healthy breakfast is ready!
Vegetable Frittata Muffins Recipe Card
Vegetable frittata muffins is a simple breakfast, you can enjoy during weekends.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 20 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- 6 Eggs
- ½ Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Minced Garlic Clove
- ¼ Teaspoon Mustard Sauce
- ½ Teaspoon Ground Black Pepper 2 To 4 Tablespoons Chopped Spinach Leaves
- 1 Cup Halved Cherry Tomatoes
- ¼ Cup Chopped Capsicum
- ⅓ Cup Chopped Carrot
- Salt To Taste
- Oil To Cook
- Step 1
- Preheat the oven at 350°F and oil a nonstick muffin pan.
- Step 2
- In a bowl, mix eggs, milk, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Step 3
- Pour the mixture into each muffin cup.
- Step 4
- Add chopped vegetables in it.
- Step 5
- Also, add the remaining mixture on top.
- Step 6
- Put the tray in the oven and bake for around 15 to 20 minutes.