Besides the regular meals, we all do want to relish on snacks that can freshen up our souls and give us the needed boost to last throughout the day. Consuming unhealthy store-bought snacks can take a toll on our well-being if consumed regularly. You need something healthy and equally delicious, such as the tropical jelly slice. The recipe is easy-to-make and will be loved by all, especially kids in your family!
Tropical Jelly Slice Recipe Card
Tropical jelly slice, a simple snack recipe to enjoy with your family!
- Total Time :
- 90 min
- Preparation Time :
- 30 min
- Cooking Time :
- 60 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- ½ Cup Any Plain Sweet Biscuits
- 2-3 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ½ Cup Lemon Juice
- 2 Teaspoons Gelatine Powder
- ¼ Cup Pineapple Jelly Crystals
- 3 Passionfruit
- Step 1
- Take a pan and place baking paper in it. Make sure you cover all the edges well.
- Step 2
- Crush the biscuits using your mixer grinder. Once done, take it out in a bowl and add butter.
- Step 3
- Mix both well and then press the mixture into the base of prepared pan. Freeze it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Step 4
- Meanwhile, take your condensed milk and stir it with lemon juice in a bowl.
- Step 5
- In another bowl mix gelatine powder and boiling water. Mix both condensed milk and gelatine mixtures well together.
- Step 6
- Take out your pan from refrigerator and carefully pour the mixture on it. Refrigerate for another 1 hour or so until set.
- Step 7
- Meanwhile, place jelly crystals in another bowl and add boiling water.
- Step 8
- Mix well and then add cold water. Also, add your passionfruit pulp in it and allow all to cool under the room temperature.
- Step 9
- Pour this mixture on the pan and let it set in the refrigerator to set again.
- Step 10
- Once done, take it out, remove the slice from pan and cut into small pieces and you're done!