If you have been willing to eat an ice cake lately, then trying this cool recipe will surely help you. This icebox cake prepared with strawberries is perfect for enjoying with friends/family on a rainy evening. Try it now and thank us later.
- Take a square glass baking dish and spread a layer of whipped cream in the container.
- Then place the graham, covering the entire surface area. Layer with whipped cream again, and spread some slices of strawberry all over.
- Repeat the above steps till all your ingredients are used.
- Make sure to keep the strawberries on top of all the layers.
- Finally, place the container inside the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Once the icebox cake is ready you can serve and enjoy it with family or friends!
Strawberry Icebox Cake Recipe Card
Prepared with layers of grahams, whipped cream and strawberries, this icebox cake is super easy and scrumptious.
- Total Time :
- 25 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- 350g Whipped Cream
- 15 Graham Crackers
- 4 Cups Strawberries
- Step 1
- Start by layering whipped cream in the bottom of a square glass dish.
- Step 2
- Then add grahams, covering the available surface area.
- Step 3
- Add a layer of sliced strawberries and repeat this till the container is full(Make sure last layer is of the strawberries).
- Step 4
- Next, place this container into refrigerator for 3 hours.
- Step 5
- Take it out and serve chilled!