If you are looking for some sweet recipes for the upcoming festive season then you have landed on the right page. There are so many sweet recipes online but all of us want a recipe that can be prepared using any fancy ingredients and gets prepared quickly. Here, we are with one such recipe.
Ladoos are one of the most loved Indian sweets and nothing like preparing some fresh ladoos at home. These strawberry and coconut laddos are super easy to make and they taste delicious. You can serve these to your guests or even pack them in boxes and gift them to your friends and relatives this Diwali.
Strawberry Coconut Laddoo Recipe Card
These delicious laddoos can be prepared quickly, perfect to be served at a get together.
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 6 Tbsp Strawberry Crush Or Pulp
- 2 Cup Grated Coconut
- 5 Tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Condensed Milk
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 Tsp Cardamom Powder
- 1 Tsp Desi Ghee
- Dry Fruits Of Choice
- Step 1
- In a pan, add ghee and grated coconut. Roast for a few seconds.
- Step 2
- Next, add milk, sugar and condensed milk to the pan and stir. Keep cooking for a few minutes.
- Step 3
- Add strawberry crush or pulp and mix well.
- Step 4
- Next, sprinkle cardamom powder and mix again. Keep cooking on low flame.
- Step 5
- After 5 miniutes, switch off flame.
- Step 6
- Grease your hands with some ghee and start making small round balls.
- Step 7
- Spread some dessicated coconut on a plate and coat the ladoos with it.
- Step 8
- Top with your favourite dry fruits, almonds, pistachios or cashwe nuts. Strawberry coconut ladoos are ready!