If you want to try out something really delicious and intriguing this summer, then do try out spiced coffee kulfi with frozen coffee made with a hint of cardamom, cinnamon and star anise. Take a look at this easy recipe to make this dessert on your own.
- Start by mixing cream, evaporated milk, condensed milk and espresso in a pan over medium heat and blend until the liquids combine.
- Bring them to a boil and then remove the pan from the gas stove.
- Next, take a baking paper and line the container with the liquid to prevent acthick skin from forming and then leave it for 1 hour.
- Now it's turn to add the spices.
- Once all that is done, let us move on to transferring the liquid into a kulfi mould.
- After covering, take the moulds and refrigerate for about 6 hours or if you can wait then leave it overnight.
- Take the kulfi moulds under a tap and gently run on the outer portion to release the kulfi. Garnish with hazelnuts and enjoy!
Spiced Coffee Kuldfi Recipe Card
Made with a touch of spiced coffee along with cardamom, cinnamon and star anise. This recipe is a must-try at home for this season.
- Total Time :
- 40 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 25 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- 240ml Double Cream
- 400g Evaporated Milk Tin
- 400g Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Tablespoons Instant Espresso Or Coffee Granules
- 2 Green Cardamom Pods
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 1-2 Star Anise
- 35g Toasted Hazelnuts
- Step 1
- In a pan, bring to boil, the cream, milks and espresso.
- Step 2
- Then let it cool down and cover with a baking paper to refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Step 3
- Take it out and add the spices, then transfer to a kulfi mould.
- Step 4
- Cover the kulfi moulds and refrigerate overnight.
- Step 5
- Take out, garnish with roasted hazelnuts and enjoy!