Even if you don’t have a sweet tooth, especially during this time of the year most of happen to crave for cupcakes and bars a little more! Instead of buying those high-calorie, unhealthy desserts from the shop, it is best to make something yummy at home. Such as banana bread bars that are easy-to-make and will allow you to enjoy more time with family during the holiday season!
How To Make Banana Bread Bars?
- Take a large bowl, add peeled bananas, brown sugar, oil, milk and eggs. Mix all to make a thick paste.
- Keep it aside, and prepare your oven.
- Heat it to 350 degrees F. On a tray place foil sheet and oil it well.
- In the bowl, add other remaining dry ingredients. Lastly, add chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter on the prepared tray and sprinkle some more chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for around 18-22 minutes. Check by inserting a wooden toothpick in the centre. If it doesn’t come out clean, bake little longer.
- Once done, allow to cool completely and cut into squares.
Banana Bread Bars Recipe Card
Banana bread bars, simple dessert recipe for breakfast.
- Total Time :
- 40 min
- Preparation Time :
- 20 min
- Cooking Time :
- 20 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- 5-6 bananas
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup oil coconut
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Step 1
- In a large bowl, add and mix all your ingredients to make a thick paste.
- Step 2
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. On a tray place foil sheet and oil it well.
- Step 3
- Spread the batter on it and bake for around 18-22 minutes.
- Step 4
- Once done, cut into squares and serve.