Sweets and Indian festivals go hand in hand. And since it's almost time for Rakshabandhan and Janmashtami, coming up within a month. So, we thought of telling you a recipe of beautiful, flavourful, and absolutely delicious rose coconut laddoos. Take a look at it.
- Take a pan, add the desiccated or powdered coconut and start dry roasting it. To this add rose water and rose syrup.
- Now add the sweetened condensed milk to the mixture and combine together all the ingredients.
- Further, cook all the ingredients on low flame over the pan and they will all come together.
- After all the ingredients are combined, add ghee, milk masala powder, chopped nuts, and take the pan off the flame.
- Once the mixture is cool take some ghee on your palms and roll into laddoos with some desiccated coconut.
- Decorate with rose petals and your rose laddoos will now be ready to serve!
Rose Coconut Laddoo Recipe Card
Made with a hint of rose, these coconut laddoos are not only beautiful but also delightful, tasty and perfect for the festive season.
- Total Time :
- 20 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- 6 Cups Coconut Powder
- 2 Tin Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 6 Tablespoon Syrup/Roohafza
- 4 Tablespoon Rose Water
- 4 Tablespoon Ghee/Clarified Butter
- 4 Teaspoon Milk Masala/Dry Fruit Powder
- 1 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 2 Tablespoon Nuts Chopped
- Step 1
- Dry roast desiccated coconut/coconut powder in a pan. Add rose water and syrup to it and mix well.
- Step 2
- Next add sweetened condensed milk to the mixture and cook for 2 minutes to bring everything together.
- Step 3
- Now add ghee, milk masala and chopped nuts and combine everything.
- Step 4
- Cool the mixture down and roll into balls with desiccated coconut.
- Step 5
- Your rose coconut laddoos are ready to be enjoyed.