How To Make Corn Palak Tikki At Home
Kishori Sud31 Aug 2018, 10:59 IST
Corn Palak Tikki Recipe
- Half cup of corn
- Half cup spinach leaves
- 2 boiled and grated potatoes
- 1 tbsp chopped green chillis
- Half tbsp chopped ginger
- Half tbsp cumin powder
- Half tbsp coriander powder
- Half tbsp chat masala
- Salt to taste
- Half cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp corn kernels
- In a mixer, grind a half cup of corn coarsely. Add half cup spinach leaves to the minced corn to make a mixture.
- In a bowl, add 2 boiled and grated potatoes, 1 tbsp chopped green chillis, half tbsp chopped ginger, half tbsp cumin powder, half tbsp coriander powder, half tbsp chat masala, salt to taste, half cup bread crumbs, tbsp corn kernels. Grind it together.
- Then fold in the grinded mixture to the palak and corn mixture. And then mix the whole batter evenly.
- Refrigerate the mixture for about 20 mins.
- Then make the tikkis and lay them out on a plate.
- Next, in a pan add 3 tbsp oil and heat it.
- Place the tikkis and shallow fry them.
- Fry them till they become golden brown on both sides.
- Serve the tikkis hot with kethup or mayonnaise.