If you want to try some really cool recipes with very simple ingredients at home, then pineapple rice is the way to go.
Take a look at the recipe of the day here:
1. Take a cast iron skillet and keep an empty bowl at the side of it. After that, cook and scramble the eggs for 30 seconds to 1 minute then keep the scrambled eggs in the bowl and wipe any remains of the eggs using a tissue.
2.Then add some oil to the pan and with it, add some pineapple, red pepper.
Cook this for another 4-5 minutes until caramelized then add garlic and green onion and keep stirring constantly while cooking it for another 30-45 seconds and then transfer this in the bowl with the eggs.
3. Now wipe the pan off with a tissue once again and then reduce the flame of the gas to medium and add the oil, cashews, and fry till they become a little golden and start releasing an aroma.
Now to this, add the rice and mix nicely, then cook this for about 4 minutes and keep stirring occasionally.
4. Moving on, add the eggs, pineapples, and other contents of the bowl back to this pan and combine the ingredients well. Afterward, add chili garlic and tamari sauce to this mixture and squeeze the juice of 1/2 a lemon over it, finally add the salt to taste and stir to give everything a good mix.
5. Lastly, serve the dish with wedged limes and enjoy the deliciousness of this dish.
Pineapple Rice Recipe Card
Made with the combination of pineapple and rice and some other elements, this dish is perfect for serving your evening snack time hunger.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 ½ Cups Chopped Fresh Pineapple
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper Diced
- ¾ Cup Chopped Green Onions
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- ½ Cup Chopped Cashews
- 2 Cups Cooked Brown Rice
- 1 Tablespoon Tamari Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Chili Garlic Sauce
- 1 Small Lime
- Salt To Taste
- Step 1
- In a pan scramble the eggs for 4-5 minutes and transfer in a bowl.
- Step 2
- Add some oil to the pan and caramelize the pineapples with some red pepper.
- Step 3
- Next add garlic and green onions and cook for 30 -45 seconds.
- Step 4
- Transfer all these ingredients into the egg bowl.
- Step 5
- Add some oil to the pan again and cook the cashews then add rice and cook for 4 minutes.
- Step 6
- Add the bowl contents back to the pan, then pour some tamari and chili garlic sauce to this pan and combine the ingredients nicely.
- Step 7
- Squeeze 1/2 a lime and add salt to taste, garnish and serve hot.