Try this amazing recipe to taste a dish like never before. This dish is absolutely different and unique and you can prepare these melting potatoes easily at home. So, take a look at our scrumptious recipe of the day.
Melting Potatoes Recipe Card
Made with a marvellous chicken broth flavoured with a topping of rosemary and garlics, this is a superbly delicious recipe that you surely must try at home.
- Total Time :
- 40 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 30 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- 8 Russet Potatoes
- Kosher Salt And Freshly Cracked Black Pepper
- 4 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
- 20 Tablespoons Unsalted Butter
- 2 Cup Low-Sodium Chicken Broth
- 4 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- Flaky Salt
- Step 1
- Start by preheating the oven at 400 degrees F.
- Step 2
- Peel off the potatoes and the slice them into 1 inch pieces after removing the ends.
- Step 3
- Sprinkle kosher salt and pepper on both sides of each of the slice.
- Step 4
- Heat a flat base pan or skillet over a medium flame and on this pan, add the butter along with the oil.
- Step 5
- Add the potato slices to the pan and slightly sear them until golden brown, it will take about 8-10 minutes.
- Step 6
- Now add the chicken broth after flipping the potatoes, the rosemary and garlic.
- Step 7
- Grate the remaining butter and spread it over the top of the potatoes.
- Step 8
- Transfer the pan into the oven and bake the potatoes for about 30 minutes.
- Step 9
- Once the potatoes are done, garnish them with flaky salt and serve!