Do you want to try something healthy and delicious? Something crunchy and crispy? If yes, then read this article to learn how to prepare an easy recipe with some broccoli and quinoa.
Take a look here:
- First, take a pan and pour the water into it, then once the water comes to a boil, add the quinoa to it. Cook it for about 15 minutes. And meanwhile, steam the broccoli florets and take the quinoa pan off the flame once it is done.
- Next, add other ingredients like scallion, cheese, eggs steamed broccoli, and quinoa to the food processor and mix until all of them are nicely combined.
- Now, add the bread crumbs. Alternatively, you can also add almond flour as we just have to bind all of the combined ingredients to bring them together.
- Once all this is done with, you will have a coarse but sticky mixture to form perfect patties. So, with your hand form small, round and flat patties.
- If your patties turn out to be a little wet, try coating them with a layer of bread crumbs or almond flour.
- Finally, sear the patties in oil on a pan over medium heat, serve hot with Mediterranean sauce, and enjoy your lunch!
Broccoli Quinoa Cakes Recipe Card
With a crispy texture, broccoli quinoa pancakes are one of the easiest and scrumptious recipes to prepare at home.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 20 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- 1/2 Cup Quinoa
- 1 Cup Water
- 250g Broccoli
- Scallion Seasoning
- 1 Egg
- Bread Crumbs
- Step 1
- Cook quinoa in water for 15 minutes.
- Step 2
- Steam the broccoli florets separately.
- Step 3
- Next take the steamed broccoli, quinoa, scallion, egg, cheese and combine them in a food processor.
- Step 4
- Add some bread crumbs in it to bind.
- Step 5
- Make patties and cook them in oil on a pan and serve hot with spicy sauce.