Omelettes are an easy and delicious breakfast option which are also very healthy. Follow the method and make the most delicious version of potato omlette.
1. Take boiled potatoes, peel them and crumble roughly.
2. Next, in a bowl, combine gram flour and water. Mix them until they make a smooth, lump free batter.
3. Mix the potatoes, chopped onions, salt and black pepper powder. Now, add milk and mix well.
4. In a pan, heat oil and saute ginger garlic paste till fragrant.
5. Now, pour the potato mixture on the pan and flatten it from the top as well as from sides to give it a round shape.
6. Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes. Then, flip and cook on the other side too. Serve hot.
Potato Omelette Recipe Card
Try this delicious vegetarian omelette made with potatoes and start your day in a healthy way.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Lakshita Singh
- 5 boiled potatoes
- 1 chopped onion
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 cup gram flour
- Olive oil
- salt to taste
- black pepper powder to taste
- Step 1
- Take some boiled potatoes and peel them off. Then, crumble them roughly.
- Step 2
- Now, combine gram flour and water in a bowl. Mix them to make a smooth and lump free batter.
- Step 3
- Next, mix potatoes, chopped onions, salt and black pepper powder. Add milk and mix well.
- Step 4
- In a pan, heat olive oil. Saute ginger- garlic paste till fragrant.
- Step 5
- Pour the potato mixture on the pan and flatten it from the top as well as from sides to give it a round shape.
- Step 6
- Cover and cook for 8-10 minutes on low flame. Now, flip and cook on the other side too. The delicious veg omelette is ready to be served.