Those who have a sweet tooth, knows the struggle of finding an easy but healthy chocolate dish. While one can buy pastries and puddings from shops, it can also turn out to be unhealthy by increasing the frequency. We say why waste money on store-bought items when you can prepare a simple wholesome chocolate dish at home within a couple of minutes! Try banana chocolate that you can make in a mug in no time. Learn the recipe!
How To Make Banana Chocolate In A Mug
- Begin by breaking the bread slice into small pieces.
- In a bowl, prepare your batter. Break and add egg, milk, cocoa powder.
- Give it all a good mix.
- Then take any microwavable mug and place bread pieces.
- Also add banana slices and chocolate chips.
- Place more bread pieces and pour the prepared batter.
- Microwave for 2-3 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Garnish with chocolate syrup and enjoy!
Banana Chocolate In A Mug Recipe Card
A simple banana chocolate dessert that can be prepared in a mug in no time.
- Total Time :
- 5 min
- Preparation Time :
- 2 min
- Cooking Time :
- 3 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- 1 Slice Brown Bread
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Cocoa Powder
- ½ Sliced Banana
- Chocolate Chips
- Chocolate Syrup
- Step 1
- Take a bread slice and break it into small pieces.
- Step 2
- In a bowl add egg, milk and cocoa powder. Mix it well.
- Step 3
- In a microwavable mug add bread pieces, banana slices and chocolate chips.
- Step 4
- Cover with more bread pieces and add the chocolate batter.
- Step 5
- Cook for 2-3 minutes in the microwave and enjoy!