When it comes to our 'chai' time, we all crave a hot and crispy snack. Now that we are all stuck inside our homes and have all the time to try some new snack recipes, we have got you an easy one that you should definitely try.
If you are bored having those regular fritters then this making these bread palak fritters. They are really easy to make and taste great.
How To Make Bread Palak Pakore?
- Add bread toasts to a grinder and make fresh bread crumbs.
- Wash spinach and finely chop.
- Finely chop onions and green chillies.
- In a big bowl, add besan or gram flour, carom seeds, salt to taste, turmeric powder, and red chilli powder.
- Add chopped spinach, bread crumbs, and onions.
- Keep adding water as required and knead a soft dough.
- In a kadhai, add oil and drop in the batter to the kadhai.
- Cook till golden brown and then transfer to a plate.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup.
Bread Palak Pakore Recipe Card
The combination of bread and spinach gives you crispy fritters, perfect to enjoy with your cup of hot tea.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 20 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 2 Cup Spinach
- 2 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tsp Carom Seeds Or Ajwain
- 1 Cup Chopped Onions
- 1 Tsp Chilli Powder Or As Per Taste
- 1/4 Tsp Turmeric Powder
- Salt To Taste
- Oil For Frying
- Tomato Ketchup Or Green Chutney
- Step 1
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
- Step 2
- Keep adding water to knead a dough.
- Step 3
- In a kadhai, heat the oil.
- Step 4
- Start to drop in the mixture in small quantity using a spoon.
- Step 5
- Fry till golden brown. Serve hot with tomato ketchup or green chutney.