While weekends are a fun time for family, we know it can get tricky for moms with children demanding yummy food to relish. Without some lip-smacking dishes, weekends can feel dull, to beak the monotony and to keep kids from eating junks, try making something scrumptious and simple as this Indian snack recipe called, potato rosti. It only needs less than a dozen ingredients that are easily available on your kitchen shelf and will bring your family together.
Potato Rosti Recipe Card
Potato rosti, a simple evening snack, you can enjoy with family this weekend.
- Total Time :
- 30 min
- Preparation Time :
- 15 min
- Cooking Time :
- 15 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- 3 Cups Boiled And Grated Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons Finely Chopped Green Chillies
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- ½ Cup Finely Chopped Onions
- ½ Cup Grated Processed Cheese
- Salt To Taste
- Step 1
- Take a bowl, mix potatoes, salt and green chillies. You can use a fork or your hands to do the same.
- Step 2
- Place a pan on the stove. Add butter and heat it.
- Step 3
- Once done, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame.
- Step 4
- After they turn translucent sprinkle cheese evenly on the onions.
- Step 5
- Also, spread the prepared potato mixture evenly over it.
- Step 6
- Cover with a lid and cook on a medium flame.
- Step 7
- Use a knife to loosen the sides of the rosti. Turn it upside down and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Step 8
- Lastly serve with your favourite sauce or chutney.