Who doesn't love pizzas? We all do! If you are craving for one but holding yourself because of the pandemic, don't. You can prepare a delicious pizza at home just like you have at your favourite pizza place using some ingredients at home.
If you don't know how to make a pizza base at home then here we have a guide for you. You don't need any fancy ingredients to make this dough at home and the base is ready.
How To Make Pizza Base At Home?
- In a big bowl, add all-purpose flour or maida, salt, sugar, baking soda, and baking powder. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Add some oil. You can use any vegetable oil. Squeeze in lemon juice.
- Keep adding water in parts and mix to knead the dough.
- Knead the dough, keep adding water in parts. The kneading can take about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Check if the dough is stretchable. It should not be sticky at all.
- Take some oil and rub it over the dough. Keep it covered for about 2 hours.
- Before using the dough, knead it again.
- Take some portion and then flatten it. Prepare your pizza as usual.
Pizza Dough Recipe Card
This homemade pizza dough will help you prepare tasty and soft pizzas at home.
- Total Time :
- 140 min
- Preparation Time :
- 130 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 3 Cups All Purpose Flour Or Maida
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Sugar
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1-2 Cups Water As Required
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Step 1
- In a bowl, add all purpose flour, salt, sugar, baking soda and baking powder. Mix well.
- Step 2
- Add olive oil and lemon juice to it.
- Step 3
- Keep adding water in parts and knead the dough. The dough should be stretchable.
- Step 4
- Cover the dough for 2 hours.
- Step 5
- Knead again before using. Take out some portion and flatten the base. Prepare the pizza as usual.