We all love the piri piri seasoning and wish that we could add it to a lot of our dishes to make them super spicy and delicious. What if we told you that you can make this favourite piri piri seasoning right at home, using easy ingredients?
Well, don't be surprised, we will tell you how to make this easy seasoning right at home.
- Take sugar, parika, onion powder, garlic powder, ground coriander and salt and mix all the ingredients nicely.
- After this add the rest of the ingredients including oregano, parsley, ginger, cardamom, smoked parika and cayenne pepper and mix it all together using a spatula.
- Once you have your spice mix ready just taste it and adjust the salt-sugar as per your requirement.
- Store it in an air tight container and enjoy tasty snacks with this lip smacking seasoning.
Piri Piri Seasoning Recipe Card
Made with exotic spices, piri piri seasoning is one of the most favourite spice mixes and the best part about it is that you can make it at home.
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 5 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Poornima Pandey
- 2 Tablespoon Sugar
- 2 Tablespoon Paprika
- 2 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoon Ground Coriander
- 1 Tableapoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Oregano
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley
- 2 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 2 Teaspoon Ground Cardamon
- 1 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- Step 1
- In a bowl take sugar, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, ground coriander and salt.
- Step 2
- Blend the spices and then add the rest of the ingredients to it.
- Step 3
- Using a spatula mix all the spices in the bowl.
- Step 4
- Finally adjust the salt and other ingredients according to your taste.
- Step 5
- Store in an air tight jar and sprinkle over your favourite snacks.