Who isn't a fan of hot and crispy samosas? We all are! If you have been craving this desi snack during this lockdown then we have an easy recipe for you. This samosa recipe comes with a little twist.
Instead of the aloo filling, you get a pasta filling. If you are really bored having those aloo-filled samosas then this one is a must-try. It is equally easy to make and tastes great!
How To Make Pasta Samosa?
- In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, salt, and oil. Keep adding water and knead a dough. Cover this dough and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- In a pan, add water and pasta. Sprinkle some salt and boil.
- In a pan, add some oil, crushed garlic, and tomato puree. Cook on high flame.
- Add chilli powder, tomato sauce, chopped onions, capsicum and carrot.
- Add some water to the pan and cook the vegetables.
- Next, add boiled pasta to the pan and mix well.
- Add some grated cheese to the pasta and mix again.
- Take a portion from the dough and roll it in thin roti.
- Cut the center part and fill in the stuffing. Fold in a triangle shape. Seal the edges with water or milk to make samosas.
- In a kadhai, add oil and heat.
- Fry all the samosas till golden and crisp. Serve with mint and tomato chutney.
Pasta Samosa Recipe Card
Satiate your cravings for a cheesy snack with this easy recipe.
- Total Time :
- 60 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 50 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 2 Cup All Purpose Flour Or Maida
- Oil As Required
- Water As Required
- 1 Cup Pasta
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Onions
- 1 Tsp Chopped Garlic
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Capsicum
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Carrot
- 1/2 Cup Tomato Puree
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Tsp Chilli Powder
- Tomato Ketchup As Required
- Salt To Taste
- Step 1
- In a bowl, add maida, salt and oil. Keep adding water as required and knead a soft dough.
- Step 2
- Boil pasta with water and a pinch of salt and keep aside.
- Step 3
- In a pan, add some oil and chopped garlic.
- Step 4
- Add in tomato puree and cook.
- Step 5
- Add spices and chopped vegetables. Also, pour in some water and cook.
- Step 6
- Add in the boiled pasta and grated cheese. Mix well.
- Step 7
- Take a small portion from the dough and roll thin.
- Step 8
- Stuff with the pasta filling and fold in a triangle shape. Seal the edges with water or milk and keep aside.
- Step 9
- In a kadhai, add oil and heat. Fry all the samosas till gold and crisp. Enjoy with mint or tomato chutney.