A perfect piping hot tea also calls for an equally delicious snack, which we mostly end up having savouries that are either unhealthy or too complicated to make. So, we decided to come up with an easy to prepare, and healthy snack recipe which you can enjoy with your evening tea without compromising on health. Ragi and oats together make a powerful and nutritious combination. Ragi is also known as wonder grain and is loaded with calcium and high fiber content whereas, oats are rich in antioxidants, and many important vitamins and minerals.
Oats And Ragi Crackers Recipe Card
This is a healthy and easy to make snack recipe made with millet flour and oats
- Total Time :
- 20 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 10 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Archana Kasana
- 1 Cup Ragi Or Nachni Flour
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Chilli Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Balck Pepper
- 1tbsp Cup Unsalted Butter Or Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Sugar (Optional)
- 1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
- Step 1
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients and knead them into dough.
- Step 2
- Add the butter or olive oil and knead into a stiff dough again.
- Step 3
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Step 4
- Cut the dough in interesting shapes with the help of a cutter or hands.
- Step 5
- Take your baking tray and grease it with butter or oil.
- Step 6
- Bake the crackers for 20 mins at 100 degrees.
- Step 7
- Remove the tray from the oven and let the crackers cool down completely.
- Step 8
- Store your crackers in a jar and enjoy it with your evening tea.