Fasting is no easy job but when it comes to Navratras there are so many recipes to explore which are tasty and nutritious as well. Here is one which is apt for lunch or dinner or even breakfast depending upon your appetite.
Singhara Atta Paratha Recipe Card
Here is a popular recipe shared from the house of Bikanerwala which is best during Navratras.
- Total Time :
- 50 min
- Preparation Time :
- 20 min
- Cooking Time :
- 30 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Main Course
- Kishori Sud
- 1 cup singhara atta (water chestnut flour)
- 2 medium size potatoes boiled
- Saindha namak for taste
- 1 tsp coriander leaves finely chopped (optional)
- 1 green chilly finely chopped/ ½ tsp red chilly powder
- 2 tbsp grated carrot
- Water to make dough
- Step 1
- Remove the skin of boiled potatoes and grate it.
- Step 2
- Add singhara flour (water chest nut flour ) finely chopped green chili ,finely chopped green coriander, boiled grated potato and saindha namak/normal salt.
- Step 3
- Add very little water to make a smooth dough.
- Step 4
- Equally divide it in 7-8 small balls.
- Step 5
- Lightly flour a clean dry surface where you’re going to roll the paratha and place one ball of singhada potato dough on it. Roll it into small circle.
- Step 6
- Roast it in a flat pan or tava with oil or ghee.