Summers are here and so are the juicy and refreshing summer fruits. With the temperature rising each day, so many of us have been hunting for summer cooler recipes. We thought of bringing you an easy-to-make summer cooler recipe using muskmelon or kharbuja.
For this recipe, you just need a few ingredients and the delicious and healthy drink is ready!
How To Make Muskmelon Mojito?
- Cut the muskmelon and peel the outer skin. Cut into small pieces and keep them in a bowl.
- Next, in a blender, add the muskmelon cubes and sugar as per taste.
- Grind for a few seconds.
- Squeeze in lemon juice and mint leaves. Blend for a few more seconds.
- Take a mason jar and add some ice cubes to it.
- Add in the muskmelon mix.
- Add in soda or chilled water.
- Top with mint leaves and lemon wedge. Enjoy!
Muskmelon Mojito Recipe Card
Quench your thirst with a glass of refreshing muskmelon mojito this summer season.
- Total Time :
- 15 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 5 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Tanya Malik
- 1 Cup Muskmelon Cubes
- Handful Of Mint Leaves
- 1/2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- Sugar As Per Taste
- Ice Cubes As Required
- Soda Or Chilled Water As Required
- Lemon Wedges
- Step 1
- Chop muskmelon cubes and keep aside.
- Step 2
- In a blender, add muskmelon and sugar as per taste. Blend.
- Step 3
- Add mint leaves and lemon juice. Blend again.
- Step 4
- In a glass, add ice cubes and muskmelon mix.
- Step 5
- Top with chilled water or soda. Stir.
- Step 6
- Garnish with mint leaves and lemon wedge. Enjoy!