This Mango Paratha Is Just The Perfect Evening Snack With Your Tea
Mango lovers, treat yourself with flavourful mango parathas this season!
Bored of having those regular potato and cauliflower parathas? This season, try your hands on mango parathas. Sweet and spicy, these mango parathas are just your anytime snack. Roll up the paratha and have it when you get those hunger pangs anytime through the day or relish it with a cup of hot tea.
These delicious parathas are ready with just a few ingredients at home. Also, there is no better way of enjoying this season's mangoes to the most!
How To Make Mango Paratha?
- Peel the mango and cut into small pieces.
- Add these mango pieces in a blender to make a puree.
- In a bowl, add whole wheat flour and mango puree.
- Sprinkle salt, cumin powder and red chilli powder over the mix.
- Begin to knead a dough.
- Once done, let the dough rest for 15 minutes.
- Make small balls from the dough and keep aside.
- Using a rolling pin, roll the ball into a thin paratha.
- Place the paratha on a hot tawa.
- Cook on both sides till crisp and brown.
- Take off flame and enjoy!
Mango Paratha Recipe Card
These mango parathas are just the perfect anytime snack. They are filling and delicious!
- Total Time :30 min
- Preparation Time : 5 min
- Cooking Time : 25 min
- Servings : 6
- Cooking Level : Medium
- Course: Main Course
- Calories: 250
- Cuisine: Indian
- Author: Tanya Malik
- 1 Cup Whole Wheat Flour Or Atta
- 1 Mango
- 1/2 Tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Salt To Taste
- Ghee Or Oil For Cooking
- Step 1 :
Prepare mango puree by blending chopped mango pieces.
- Step 2 :
Add mango puree to a bowl of whole wheat flour.
- Step 3 :
Add salt, cumin powder and red chilli powder.
- Step 4 :
Knead a dough and keep it for rest for 15 minutes.
- Step 5 :
Roll out a paratha with the dough and place on a hot tawa.
- Step 6 :
Cook on both sides. Use oil or ghee as required.
- Step 7 :
Take off flame once golden. Enjoy!