The weekend is one time of the week when most of us love to have our cheat meals and want to try something absolutely delicious. If you’re bored of your regular sandwiches and pakodas, it’s time you try something a little different, such as malai paneer chilli flakes. This can be relished by both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. Packed with amazing flavours, this recipe is extremely easy to prepare. Are you also tired of your kids not consuming their calcium through milk? These are the perfect alternative. Loaded with the goodness of paneer and cream, this dish will give you and your child boosting nutrients. So let’s wait no more and quickly learn the easy-peasy recipe of malai paneer chilli flakes balls.
Malai Paneer Chilli Flakes Balls Recipe Card
Malai paneer chilli flakes balls is a simple calcium-rich dish that one can enjoy on weekends.
- Total Time :
- 5 min
- Preparation Time :
- 10 min
- Cooking Time :
- 2 min
- Servings :
- Cooking Level :
- Samriddhi Srivastava
- ½ cup of paneer
- ¾ cup of cream
- 3-4 tablespoon red chilli flakes
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- and salt to taste.
- Step 1
- Take a bowl and start crushing your paneer cubes.
- Step 2
- Cook crushed paneer for 2-3 mins in a non-stick pan.
- Step 3
- Take it out in a bowl and add cream, salt, and knead the mixture well to form a dough.
- Step 4
- Take small portions and roll each one into a smooth ball.
- Step 5
- To prepare the coating, take a plate add chilli flakes, oregano, and sprinkle just a pinch of salt.
- Step 6
- Roll the balls into the chilli flakes until all of them are evenly coated from all the sides.
- Step 7
- Now that they are done serve the malai paneer chilli flake balls with a dip or sauce of your choice.